Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh, the pressure!

I've decided to post some little tidbit every day on this blog, during the month of November, in honor of NaBloPoMo (click on this link to find out more about this challenge). Every post won't be a picture of a delicious cake that you can lick off the screen, since my entire life doesn't revolve simply around cakes, but every post will probably reveal a bit more of me and mine, and all (scratch that -- SOME) of what happens inside my head-and-life each day. And lucky you -- November is shaping up to be a very exciting month around here!

So, since this announcement of the fact that I've taken on this challenge will probably not be considered my first post, since it's not really a post, I shall soon post what should have been yesterday's post, then will go on to today's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.