Monday, November 13, 2006

Bailey

I know. This isn't cake-related. But it IS another of my creations. The dog's dress, I mean, not the dog. Eldest photog daughter acquired this little pipsqueak a few months ago. She bought one dress for her at the mall and I had a fit when I saw the price tag -- so I was immediately enlisted (not really - I volunteered) to be her wardrobe creator. Bailey now has more outfits than I do. I'm not kidding.

This is her Thanksgiving dress-up dress. You can't tell, but the print ruffles are of pilgrims and turkeys and corn and pumpkins and Indians. The black ruffles are a black crushed velvet that I cut off the bottom of one of the girl's too-long witch costumes a couple of Halloweens ago.

Another reason for this post -- I've finally discovered where the German gremlins were hiding in here, and have restored my end of things to the English language. Thank heavens. I just wasn't learning German all that well. (See my "Totally Weird" post in the October 2006 archive if you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about.) Also -- I've upgraded to the new beta version of blogger as of 20 minutes ago, so I'm testing out all their promised features. Supposedly it's easier and faster to upload pictures. We shall see. A couple more doggie dresses to come.


No comments: