Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wedding Cake Week


I have a cake due this week for an 11:00 am Saturday wedding. Woo-hoo! I'm so excited about it. Just got back from shopping for all the ingredients, and thought it might be fun to document at least some of the creative process as the week proceeds. To the right you will see revealed SOME of the secret ingredients that go into my confections. And to the right of the massive pile of butter, sugar, flour, eggs, milk, pudding and sour cream, you'll see my trusty alchemist, "Big Red Machine".

Stay tuned for updates this week as these pedestrian raw materials are transformed into an elegant, contemporary, sophisticated Fall Wedding cake. I just adore the creative process.

Funny how the "Jell-O" brand name pops out more than anything else in this picture, isn't it? They've got some real advertising geniuses over at Kraft Foods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.