Monday, February 05, 2007

Snakey Cake

This cake was done for an 11 year-old's birthday party that featured a Snake Handler/Rescuer guy as the entertainment. The birthday girl requested a topsy-turvy cake with bright colors, and I thought gummy worms would be an appropriate addition to the overall theme. Turns out she was a bit iffy on the whole gummy worms idea, unbeknownst to me, but when she laid eyes on the cake she told me that I had done a very nice job of integrating them into the overall theme.

I love 11 year-olds. ;-)

1 comment:

HOLMES said...

Man, I love Isabella's cake and this one, too. You should send pictures of the PB cake to the Pottery Barn people.

Thanks for your nice comments on my last entry. Spreading the word about my asshole father helps make him go away.

Shelly