Sunday, April 12, 2009

New House Cake

A realtor friend of ours orders a celebratory cake every time a client closes on a new house. These are very fun to do, as I get to take elements from the new house and yard to incorporate into cake-and-frosting form. Those pebbles embedded into the front entryway are candy pebbles. I LOVE those things.

In this particular case, the new homeowner proposed to his girlfriend just weeks before he closed on the new house, so this is a double celebration cake. Thus, the mailbox at the front door with both their names on it.

3 comments:

HOLMES said...

I want to walk up the candy path, fling open the fondant doors, and move in to that cake house! It looks fantastic!

Kevin said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

tiestox I will definitely recommend this to my friends free iphone 4s
tiestox 6810